My Weekend


Friday afternoon we packed up and headed north with my hubs' parents and sister to do a little camping in their trailer. It was only about an hour and a half drive which wasn't bad at all. Once we got there, we unloaded and set up, then had some snacks and read/went to bed.

Saturday morning we got up, had breakfast, then looked around the visitors center. Once we got back, I came down with a pretty bad migraine, so I slept in the little trailer bedroom for the afternoon. (it was raining most of the weekend so I really didn't miss out on much) When I got up, we started a fire to make tin foil dinners. Yum!  After dinner we watched 'The Day After Tomorrow' and went to bed (yup the trailer has a tv in it haha)


Sunday after breakfast we took a walk (finally stopped raining!) then packed up, had lunch, and drove home.




We were so tired when we got home that after we unpacked everything we put on our sweats, made some pizza and popcorn, and watched tv (Amazing Race, anyone?)

All in all a pretty good weekend :)




Comments

Popular Posts