My Weekend

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. Got a lot of housework done over the two days. I cantered at church on Sunday, then went to the Fall Festival, which is always fun. They have a really good turkey dinner and different events going on. They had an "exotic" petting zoo which included a camel, a yak, and fainting goats! Hubby kept wanting to make them faint but I said no...

I only took one picture this weekend of a sleeping Sadie. (This was the first time we've seen her using her bed. Usually she sleeps on a chair in the basement):

Here are a couple others of her:

When we dressed Zoe up in her witch costume, Sadie jumped on the arm of the couch and was staring at her for a good couple minutes with that tilted head :)

This needs no explanation, haha!




Comments

Popular Posts