Weekend Happenings

Happy Monday of a short week! We had a good weekend, nothing too exciting. Friday hubby had off and I only work 1/2 days, so we went out to lunch at Olive Garden, I had a caffeine fix at Starbucks :), and we saw Ender's Game. I really liked the movie! I had never read the books before, but hubby had and he told me a bit about them. But even so, I still got anxious during some parts!

 

Sadie found a new napping spot,


they started playing Christmas songs on the radio!! I got into the Christmas spirit and started a little decorating:


I also did a bunch of reading of the Hunger Games series (almost done with the 3rd book!) I am really excited to see Catching Fire, but we are waiting to see it until my birthday (Dec. 8- delayed gratification??). So I'm catching up on the books before that!


We don't have internet at our house (yet) so yesterday afternoon we hung out at my in-law's to watch Netflix and use the internet. I have this entire week's blog posts done and ready to publish! So I'm pretty happy that is done :)

Did anyone else do anything exciting this weekend to get ready for Thanksgiving?




Comments

  1. It's good you are reading all the books first! It will help you get through the end of the movie, lol. I did absolutely nothing excited this weekend, but I had the realization that I better figure out what I'm making for Tday ASAP!

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read the whole series last summer so I mostly remember what happens, but I'm the kind of person who gets so anxious during movies (or anything really) I need to know how it ends out so I'm not freaking out the whole time!!

      Delete
  2. congrats on getting ahead with the scheduled blog posts. If you could pass some of that along to me, I'd be so happy. :) I'm trying to catch up. Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync (see, I'm late even with the hop, ha!). :) Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you some good vibes :) This was a first for me- usually I'm deciding that day what I want to post so that's why a lot of the time there aren't any posts on Friday's haha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts