Another Super Easy Recipe!

Hello all! Sorry I was MIA the past couple days. Just didn't feel the inspiration to blog. I'm sure it happens to all of us!

So today I have another super easy recipe to share! It is literally only 4 ingredients! It is super quick too so I make it when we are short on time or don't have anything else planned.




Ingredients

  1. 1 box pasta (any type you like)
  2. Broccoli (I used the kind you steam in your microwave)
  3. Kielbasa (I used turkey but any type you like)
  4. Pesto (about 2-3 tablespoons, depending on how strong you like the flavor)

  • Boil the pasta according to the directions on the box
  • Cook the broccoli, aka throw it in the microwave :)
  • Cut the kielbasa into 1/2-inch slices and fry them in a pan until browned
  • Once everything is cooked, mix everything together in a pot (the same one you cooked the pasta in), add the pesto and stir until combined

See, super easy! If you can't make this, there might not be any hope for you in the kitchen ;)

It's also SUPER economical!! (I pretty much stole all these ingredients they were so inexpensive) You can get pasta for under $1 (sometimes free!), I always find bags of frozen veggies for under $1, I got my kielbasa for probably under $2.50, and I used homemade pesto, so that was relatively inexpensive too! Score for easy and cheap!

Comments

  1. This looks usper easy and tasty! I will try it with veggie Italian sausage next time I am cooking for more than just one (because when it's just me, I hardly ever bother cooking :P) !

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! If hubby is out for the night I usually just pick something up instead of cooking :) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. This looks like a delicious and simple recipe! Thanks for sharing at Saturday Night Fever, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts