Christmas Countdown #4: Merry Mantle

For day 4 of my Christmas Countdown, I am linking up over at Ten June and Our Fifth House for their Merry Mantle link up party! (before I continue, I will apologize for the quality of these pictures- I took them on my iphone 4... that's right, not even a 4s but a stone age 4- maybe it's time to upgrade??) 

A good chunk of these decorations (the stocking holders and garland) we got at Target the day after Christmas when everything's marked down! That's really the time to buy decorations to get the best deals :)



The wreath was a project I did with my mother-in-law last year; hubby's grandma crocheted him the stocking with the snowman on it! The one with the dog is for Zoe :) Now we need to find one for Sadie! (Does anyone else do stockings for their pets?) The noel basket we are using for Christmas cards we get in the mail. (don't mind the plug either... I should probably cover that up) You can see our manger at the bottom of the picture, but I think I'm going to feature that in another post.



Comments

Popular Posts