Christmas Countdown #8: Home Alone

Happy Sunday! I am now 3 years away from turning 30... yikes. But I guess 30 isn't as old as I once thought it was.

For today's countdown, I'm sharing Home Alone 1 & 2. Classic holiday movies I'm sure all of us have seen! (If you haven't, you need to stop looking at my blog and watch them right away!)


  
                                              Source                                                  Source

I'm sure we all know both premises, so I don't have to write those out. I definitely think these movies stand the test of time, they are funny, and have lots of Christmas classics in them! (Don't tell me when "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" comes on the radio you can't list exactly which scene in the movie it's from :) )






Comments

Popular Posts