Countdown to Christmas #1

Happy December blog friends! Can you believe there's only one month more of 2013? I know everyone says it, but time is seriously feeling faster the older I get!

Christmas is probably one of my favorite times of the year! To mark my excitement and get everyone in the festive mood, I'm starting a mini-series for the next few weeks called my Countdown to Christmas. Each day, I will be posting something Christmas-related to share (decorations, a song, a movie, a recipe, etc). (Which also means I need to get planning on this in advance because we don't have internet at our house and I mostly do all my blogging at work during the week!) So without further ado, here is day #1! (Which was probably the hardest to think of something because I have so many ideas and just wondering where to start!)



White Christmas probably has to be one of my favorite Christmas movies. Using music from Irving Berlin, it stars Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye as two army buddies who become a song-and-dance team after the war. They fall in love with two sisters, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen, and join together to help save an inn run by their former commanding general in the war, Dean Jagger. This is one I have enjoyed year after year since I was born and is a great Christmas tradition!






Comments

Popular Posts