Looking Ahead to 2014

I always like to take time on New Year's Eve to review the previous year and make some goals for the New Year ahead. A lot of you are doing year-end reviews for your blog; I just started mine 3 months ago, so I guess I don't have much to share. It's just been exciting getting this off the ground, figuring out my voice in the blog world, and finding a bunch more new blogs to read! I'm excited to keep this blog going in 2014 and to see what path it takes me!

But I will share with you a few of my goals for 2014 (blog and otherwise).

1. Have a healthier year. I'm not talking about loosing weight per say, but just in general making healthier choices for my body. I'd like to try to work out at least 3 times a week (I WILL be signing up for Zumba classes and hopefully start running again! I'd like to run at least 1 5k this year!). I also need to make healthier choices in regards to eating. Instead of reaching my hand into a bag of chex mix when I get home from work as I'm cooking, maybe a piece of fruit or some veggies would be a better choice :)

2. Read at least 25 books. I have 90 more pages to read today and tomorrow and I will have read 27 books this year! At night, especially, I really need to work on putting my phone away and picking up a book before bed instead.

3. 2014 will be a year of organization and home projects! I recently made a list of each room in our house and all the projects I want to do to said room. My plan is for this to be a blog series for the next year, but I'm still deciding on how I'm going to do that: 1 room a month or a couple projects a week? We will see.

I have a few more personal goals I'm keeping to myself, but I'm hoping to keep myself accountable for these 3 goals especially on this blog- get me to blog more too :)

Happy New Year! I will see you next year! 

Comments

Popular Posts