Weekend Recap/2014 Resolutions Update

Hello to my lovely readers! A special welcome to all my new followers! 

[Side story: I joined a couple link parties last week specifically for growing your Google plus followers, and I literally TRIPLED my followers in one day!! How awesome is that!! So thank you to all my followers- new and old! If you're not a follower yet but have been poking around the blog from time to time, join in the fun! I am almost to 100 followers so maybe I'll do a giveaway once I hit the magic number :) ]

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Mine was so so. It started off Friday- I went in to work for a couple hours, but started to feel really sick with a migraine and nausea; so I went home and went to bed for the rest of the day. [Don't you love being a married woman and being sick with nausea? Whenever this happens to me I feel like I have to justify myself saying I'm NOT pregnant!] Hubby thought I was coming down with the flu; I think my migraine was so bad I was getting sick too. Not fun.

Saturday I was still recovering. I did leave the house and did some grocery shopping [which really wore me out after being bed ridden for an entire day]. The rest of the day was spent on the couch reading and watching TV.

Sunday we went to church [they moved the time back from 11 am to 10 am and I still have to get used to that :)]. I finally took our Christmas decorations down yesterday. It looks so sad and bare in our house now! I have to get going on some furniture diy projects so it doesn't look like we are either moving in or out. I finished off my weekend watching the Golden Globes and Downton Abbey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we are two weeks into the New Year- how many of you are still following your resolutions? :) I think I'm doing alright with mine. I did join a fitness studio with my sister-in-law and we've been doing one Zumba class a week, which is a lot of fun! She also joined a gym that lets her bring a guest with every time she works out [!] so I'll hopefully get my butt off the couch and go with her sometimes. 

I already read one book towards my goal too this year! I also just found out Goodreads has a 2014 reading challenge you can sign up for and keep yourself accountable. Here is the link if you want to join up! It's a neat way to keep track of what you've read and see what other people are reading too!

I hope everyone has a good week!

Comments

Popular Posts