Valentine's Weekend

I hope everyone had a fun weekend! Our Valentine's Day did not go as planned- I woke up with a migraine and was sick in bed all day so we had to cancel our dinner reservations. But hubby did pick me up my migraine injections from the pharmacy that made my migraine go away in 5 minutes- best Valentine's present ever!!

Other than that, nothing too exciting this weekend- got some errands done, watched some Olympics, had meals with each of our families. 

Oh, and if you are in or are visiting the Twin Cities, check out The Original Pancake house! They have a few locations around the cities and have super good pancakes! Yum :)

Comments

  1. husband picking up migraine medicine sounds romantic to me - it's the little things that count :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like everyone is getting sick. Sucks that you had to cancel your dinner reservations but it's moments like that when we know we have good men who will take care of us when we get sick! Lucky you for having such an amazing husband, Maria :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts