The Windsor Collection from Brilliant Earth

I was contacted by a member of Brilliant Earth's team to write a post featuring the launch of their new design collection. Honestly, I'd never heard of them before, but looking at their website I saw that they create the most beautiful engagement rings, wedding rings, and other jewelry!

Not only do they create these wonderful pieces, but the process they use in creating them is pretty cool too. They adhere to strict labor and environmental standards and are dedicated to socially and environmentally responsible sourcing. So you can feel good about wearing pieces which were made conflict free! They also only use recycled gold and platinum in their jewelry and donate 5% of their profits to directly benefit communities harmed by the jewelry industry. That is pretty amazing!  

Their new collection is called the Windsor Collection and it launches today! It features engagement rings, wedding rings, and other fine jewelry inspired by the optimism of the post-war years in Hollywood's Golden Age with bold design, feminine curves, and lavish use of diamonds.

When I heard the inspiration for this collection, I knew I'd have fun creating a styleboard for their pieces! I immediately thought of 1950's Hollywood glamor- Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn; full skirt, small waist, heels, etc.  




Dress: Eshakti
Shoes: Nine West
Clutch: La Regale
Earrings and Necklace: Brilliant Earth

I love that this look has the 1950's vintage feel while at the same time being completely modern! Great for a wedding or other formal event! So make sure to check out Brilliant Earth's new Windsor line and find some inspiration of your own! 


I was not compensated in any way for this post. These opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts