Finally Feels Like Summer!

Hello! I hope you all had a good, long weekend this past week. Hubby and I took a road trip down to Wyoming to see some friends who just had the sweetest baby! We then went home through South Dakota to see Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, and do some major hiking! I'd never been to South Dakota before, so it was fun to see some things I've only seen in pictures!

I don't know about you, but I'm so excited it finally feels like summer! 80's all week! I'll definitely take any warm weather after the winter we had. So on that note, I mentioned before how we don't have internet at our house yet, so I'm doing all my blogging during my lunch breaks at work. Since the weather is so nice, I honestly would rather be outside during lunch taking walks instead of being inside on the computer. So until we get internet at our house, my blogging over the summer may be a bit sparse (unless I get the motivation over the weekend to do some blogging ahead!). Hopefully you'll stick around with me and keep reading! It really means a lot to me every single person who reads or comments on my blog!

Here is the most recent outfit I have pictures of. I wore it early last week, when the weather was just starting to get nice!  


Dress: Target
Blazer: Goodwill
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Edith Marie
Bracelets: Target


I got this dress about 2 years ago from Target and it's one of my favorites! I love the color and it's super flowy and cool, perfect for summer! Now if only my clothes wouldn't get so wrinkled during the day I'd be set! :)



Comments

  1. I love the coral and teal combo here, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress on you, especially with the hot pink necklace. So cute and girly, Maria. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts