Chevron Maxi

Here is another maxi I got last month from JC Penney! I actually went there to look for a different skirt, which I couldn't find, but ended up passing by the petite section and saw this one. I've never worn anything from the petite section, but decided to give it a try since it was so cute. I was surprised that it fits longer than some of my regular maxi's! It hits just above my foot, which I prefer than having them drag on the ground and get dirty or wet.


Skirt: JC Penney
Pink tank: Gap
Purple tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Edith Marie


 I wore it with the cardigan to church, then wore it with out for the rest of the day. I also wore my necklace backwards again :) I really like how the necklace ties in with the chevron pattern of the skirt!


And yup, I totally need to come up with better poses than just a hand on the hip :)


Linking up: Style Elixir, Stylish Tuesday, Summer Style

Comments

  1. Posing is so hard! I never know what to do with my hands. I mean do I buy tons of purses and clutches just so I can pose better (probably not). This skirt is such a great find though! I really want a maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Yeah, maybe I need to start using my purses or something similar!

      Delete
  2. Adorable outfit. I have worn a necklace backward a few time. The other day I wore my workout pants backward and the whole work out. I kept having to fix them. It wasn't until the need of the work out that I realized they were on backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of what you're wearing. Bright tops look great with neutral colours and I love how you're not matching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha posing is so hard - I have such a tough time with it!

    Love that maxi skirt - good think you decided to give the petite section a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Haha, I might need some props or something- a purse, a cat...

      Delete
  5. This skirt is adorable! Also, layering two solid tanks is kind of my favorite in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge! I layer tanks all the time! Gives the plain tank a little pop while feeling a bit more covered up :)

      Delete
  6. I love that Maxi Skirt, so pretty. I adore your Maxi Skirt collection, Maria. =) And nothing wrong with hand on your hip. ;-)

    I am hosting a link-up myself today that I'd love for you to join. Actually it is all about Skirts, too. If you link up, please include a link back to my blog. Thanks so much. Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2014/06/spring-must-haves-skirts.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts