Coral and Black

The Clothes Mentor by me had their summer clearance sale over the weekend- aka get 50% off all clearance prices as well as buy one clearance at 50% off, get the second for a penny! What the what?? I probably could have gotten a lot more, but I ended up getting this H&M top for $3.50 and another black and tan printed top for a penny! Can't get better than that, unless it's free :) 


Top: H&M (Clothes Mentor)
Shorts: The Limited
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Edith Marie


I wore this on the hottest day of the summer so far- 90's with a heat index in the 100's. Yuck. Needless to say I spent most of the day inside, or in my air conditioned car. Shorts and a breezy tee it is!




Comments

  1. Um, that sounds like the best sale I've ever heard of! Love this top, it's really cute with the coral shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.50 for a top and a penny for another one! Now that is a Steal not just a deal!! And what a beautiful top it is. What kind of store is Clothes Mentor?

    Another great outfit featuring shorts. I love these orange ones. I want to add some Coral or Orange ones to my big collection of shorts lol. I am wearing a Coral/Blush Chambray Dress today after yet another Pink Dress. But I will show more Shorts the rest of this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome deal! I have never heard of the Clothes Mentor, but it sounds pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! You make me wish we had a Clothes Mentor here in the SW...no such luck :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute combo and what a steal this shirt and another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun summer look! Love the orange shorts! xo Andrea
    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WoW can we scream screaming deal or what!?!? You did well and look fabulous! Rachel xo http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/elephant/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute combo and especially LOVE the price. I am running a thrift sisters link up and would love for you to link up this outfit. More details on my blog.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts