Coral and white

Honestly, I feel like this outfit is only so-so, but in keeping real and staying true to by blog's name, I'm posting it anyway. I actually saw someone at the grocery store wearing a coral top, white cardigan, and black pants, and I decided to pull out some of my neglected pieces to recreate it.  


Top: Old Navy 
Capris: Maurices
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Turn Style (thrifted)

I've had this top for a number of years now, and I don't know if it's because I'm into more looser tops now, but it's definitely not loose and I feel like if I have a big lunch, you'll know. Maybe it's time to donate this and find something in a similar color but more flowey, so I can eat all the burritos and cookies I want :)

I have a few pairs of dress capris and they are nice for summer at work, but I hate how they photograph! It looks like I'm wearing a really awkward skirt or something. 

Actually, I think the only thing I really like from this outfit is my necklace! I got it a couple weeks ago during a local thrift store's summer clearance sale for $2.38! What the what! I think I got pretty lucky lately with thrifting :)


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Tucker Up, Because Shanna Said So










Comments

  1. Beautiful color -- you just can't go wrong with coral actuall! Simple outfit but it looks comfortable and well put together. Great score on the necklace though. Gotta love thrifting. Please link it up on our Thrift Sisters link up and show others this great find.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the thrifting bee! I too post a lot of so-so and many not blog-worthy outfits because I keep it real. I did a remix post last week with 7 outfits where one of the items I remixed was a coral tee. Did you see it?

    Have a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how I feel about pants! After having worn Free People dresses for so long (and then Anthropologie skirts) wearing pants make me feel tight... Like I couldn't go out and eat a big meal,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts