Insta Outfits

Even though I was on a blogging break, I still documented some of my outfits via Instagram (you can follow me here!) Here are some of them:



                        Vest: REI (similar)                            
        Chambray: Old Navy (similar)             
     Striped Tank: Old Navy (same)           
                          Jeans: Loft (same)                            
      Boots: Just Fab (similar/similar)        
Scarf: Old Navy (similar)

Pants: Old Navy (same)
Tank: Old Navy (same as above)
Cardigan: Old Navy (similar/similar)
Scarf: Thrifted (similar)
Flats: Gap (similar)



                             Tee: Old Navy (same)                         
                   Cardigan: Target (same)                    
                    Scarf: Amazon (similar)                     
              Pants: The Limited (similar)               
          Shoes: Target (similar/similar)           

Tee: TJ Maxx (similar)
Cardigan: Target (same)
Skirt: Loft (similar/similar)
Booties: Amazon (similar)
Necklace: Purple Peridot (similar)



Vest: Old Navy (same)
Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Boots: Just Fab (similar)

Tank: Old Navy (same as above)
Cardigan: Target (same as above)
Pants: Old Navy (same as above)
Flats: Gap Outlet (same as above)
Scarf: Amazon (same as above)
Necklace: Purple Peridot (same as above)




Vest: Old Navy (same as above)
Shirt: The Limited (similar)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Boots: Just Fab (same as above)
Necklace: Purple Peridot (same as above)

Tee: TJ Maxx (same as above)
Cardigan: Target (same as above)
Pants: Old Navy (same as above)
Boots: Just Fab (same as above
Scarf: Gift (similar)



Sweater: Old Navy (same as above)
Pants: The Limited (similar)
Shoes: Target (same as above)
Scarf: Target (similar)
Necklace: Groop Dealz (same)

Vest: Old Navy
Shirt: The Limited (same as above)
Jeans: Gap (same as above)
Boots: Just Fab (same as above)
Scarf: Amazon (same as above)


I didn't realize until I was listing the items I wore how much remixing I did! I guess when I find something I like/is comfortable, I wear the heck out of it :) It's also interesting in the couple months I took off of blogging, I didn't buy as many clothes as I usually do. Maybe I didn't feel like I had an "image" to live up to, because no one was really seeing what I was wearing? I definitely think that's something I need to work on more- remix what I currently own instead of going out and getting something that is the current style, or just so I have something to show off on the blog. It's definitely a process!


















Comments

  1. I've been eyeing up that vest at Old Navy for far too long...you've put me over the edge with these outfits. :) It's so versatile! I need to add it to my winter closet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely don't regret the purchase! It is super warm and goes with so many things!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Leopard and stripes are definitely two of my favorites!

      Delete
  3. You wore a lot of cute outfit. I'm already have my new year resolution and that no to buy clothes at all in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a great resolution! I don't think I have the control for that :)

      Delete
  4. so many great outfits and fall layering with all your cute scarves and vests. I of course love stripes too and I want both of your long necklaces from your outfits.

    I missed seeing your cute outfits and you know I love to remix so double thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada :) I think the black necklace is definitely my favorite one right now and I've definitely gotten my money's worth!

      Delete
  5. Look at you and your crazy remixing skills! I only wish we could have seen more of these outfits! Lately I've been finding comfort in trying to remix certain items as much as I can. It's keeping me focused on my closet and making me less interested in shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! I have to get back in the groove now of taking actual pictures of my outfits so I can continue doing posts on them!

      Delete
  6. I love remixing when I can. I have the same cardigan from Target but in mustard yellow. I just love mine. Lovely outfits Maria!!! Thank you for linking up with "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me". Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Target cardigan! I have two colors I got a few months ago and a red and mustard yellow from a couple years ago :) haha I have a problem...

      Delete
  7. Aww, Maria! You are so cute! I love all the remixing going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These outfits are adorable! I love the yellow scarf and the purple peridot necklace! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! The necklace is definitely one of my favorites :)

      Delete
  9. Love all of the layering! And the pretty necklaces :-)

    Katie - See What Katie Wears

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your scarf collection! The yellow one is so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think scarves are definitely my favorite accessory :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts