Pinspired: Stripes and Leopard

Hello ladies! I hope you all had a good weekend! Can you believe it's already February? One of my goals for the New Year has been to take more full advantage of my closet- make sure I really use what I have, purge what I don't really use, etc. I'm planning on doing a closet purge soon, but for what I currently own, Pinterest has really been helpful for seeing my clothes in new ways. Here are a couple Pinterest recreations I've worn in the past couple weeks:







 Cardigan: Thrifted (similar)
Tank: Gap (similar)
Jeans: Gap (similar)
Boots: Just Fab (similar)
Scarf: Amazon (similar)
Earrings: Edith Marie (real K.S.)
Watch: Amazon (same)
Bracelet: Tiny Dazzles (similar)

This cardigan was one of my recent thrift finds. I figured since the sleeves were 3/4 that I would wait until Spring to wear it, but we've been having some nice weather lately so I figured I'd give it a try. Paired with the scarf it actually was pretty warm!  





Top: Target (similar)
Cardigan: Old Navy (similar)
Pants: Old Navy (same)
Boots: Just Fab (similar)
Watch: Amazon (same)
Necklace and Bracelet: Purple Peridot (similar bracelet/real K.S.)

I haven't worn this leopard top since probably last year and wanted to find a new way to wear it and I really like how this turned out! I was actually going to wear my ankle pants and flats with it, but I got too cold just looking at them :) Maybe I'll try it again when it warms up!








Comments

  1. These are both great looks, I like your spin on them. And unfortunately my ankle pants have been packed away until the weather warms up significantly haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great looks, I like your spin on them. And unfortunately my ankle pants have been packed away until the weather warms up significantly haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge! I wish it was warm enough to wear them as ankle pants, but at least they work under boots :)

      Delete
  3. Both are great every-day looks. Love how you made each one your own. Well done.

    Happy February Maria! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes and leopard are my love language! You look great in your pics! Thanks for linking up! xoxo, Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha stripes and leopard are some of my favorites too! Thanks Sheaffer!

      Delete
  5. These are both great Pinterest-inspired outfits! Mustard and stripes are one of my favorite outfit combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! That is definitely one of my favorite combos too :)

      Delete
  6. Both of these are cute outfit! I have all the pieces to recreate the second one too, fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny! I love it when you find a cute outfit on Pinterest and can actually recreate it with what you have!

      Delete
  7. I love that first story board and both of these outfits are so adorable on you!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marta! I'm always drawn to anything stripes or mustard too :)

      Delete
  8. Super cute! I need to remember to bring out my leopard top again, too. I like it with the magenta color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm really happy with how well they go together! I'll have to pull this top out more now and try it with more of my cardigans :)

      Delete
  9. Both of your recreations are so cute! The blue and yellow outfit is my favorite!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! Blue and gold were my high school colors so I think I've always had a soft spot for those two colors together :)

      Delete
  10. You nailed both of these outfit. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  11. Hi there! Thanks for linking up with Style to Inspire which I co-hosted with Rhea on Monday. Hope you have a chance to stop by my blog http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/. I love the leopard! Now following you on Facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I love that pin with the coral and leopard together! I think I'll try wearing my coral cardigan with my leopard dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts